- 10” strike area with a formulated inner polymer makes the hands feel incredible to train on.
- Excellent rebound properties and elasticity with high mechanical strength.
- Carbon fiber textured surface for enhanced tactile and kinesthetic feel.
- Adaptive soft-touch materials and an inner re-forming polymer, allow artists to comfortably apply high levels of pressure, to exercise the hands with intensity.
- 8 anti-slip vibration proof bumpers for increased stability.
- Portable setup with minimal excess equipment, intended to be used on one's lap.
- Traditional octagonal design with improved edge profiles for a unique aesthetic look.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-microbial treated surface materials.
- UV coated reinforced shell for extra durability.
- CARB I and II compliant wood contains 100% pre-consumer recycled content and is certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
- Environmentally friendly polish contains zero solvents and emits zero volatile organic compounds.
- Developing polyrhythmic and ambidextrous coordination of the hands and fingers.
- Provides a comfortable and portable way to increase circulation to the hands, prior to practicing a musical instrument.
- Great for isometric finger exercises, rhythmic drills, and mirroring the core technical skills featured in music literature (i.e. thirds, sixths, and octaves).
- Improves palm flexibility, finger dexterity, agility, and strength—especially in the common weak areas of the hands (such as the fourth and fifth fingers).
The Rhythmic Dexterity Pad® can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water. Please do not use alcohol based cleaners or the surface materials may be damaged.